Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Magnifying screens of the iPhone and Apple's iPad? - Digital Zone

After

wanted to do the opposite of nemesis SAMSUNG It’s time Apple re-do the right marketing.
Yes, we users want more choice especially on the screen sizes. The Iphone 4s I have is good for many things but for me too small a screen for surfing. I use from time to time Gallaxy S3 and I think the screen size ideal for surfing or e-mails. By cons ergonomics is shit.
I wait for an iPhone with the screen size that would please me. The Iphone 5 is not responding to my request.
I’m a fan of Apple, which is why I always have a Iphone, but if the next generation, I can not get the Iphone I dream I’ll go to Samsung.
missing from Apple is the choice. There are people who want to stay with a 4 “screen and others who wish screens bigger.
Samsung did not become leader with its OS which is much lower than Apple but with its diversity (Apple has a model) and its product “open”.
I think not be the only one to be pro-Apple f or the last time. Or Apple makes me want to continue with them or they burrow into the anti-Samsung and I’ll go to the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment